Job Title: Corporate Relations Alumni & Communication Manager
Location: London (Chelsea office)
Reports To: VP of Global Corporate Relations
Hult International Business School offers MBA, Executive MBA, Master, and Bachelor business-focused programs. With its global campus network in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and a rotation center in New York, Hult provides students with an unrivaled global perspective. Hult is ranked in the Financial Times Top 5 for International Business and International Experience (2014).
- Support the global VP and deputy in co-developing and implementing Corporate Relations’ alumni engagement strategy.
- Be the key point of contact for alumni to connect with Corporate Relations and manage all communication with Alumni and Chapter leaders regarding CR initiatives.
- Manage smooth cooperation/communication between alumni in the region and local Corporate Relations team.
- Monitor and report on CR Alumni engagement regarding Alumni joining the Talent Solutions pool of candidates and alumni sharing job opportunities for Talent Solutions.
- Manage the CR alumni rewards program and ensure that alumni are getting fairly and timely rewarded.
- Support the global VP and deputy regarding all Corporate Relations communication to students, corporates and internal.
Promote and manage alumni engagement with Corporate Relation
- Establish global online and offline communication strategy regarding alumni engagement.
- Design all communication materials (incl. emails, brochures, web contents and social media posts).
- Send/Post and manage all communication to alumni.
- Act as community manager with alumni on all online platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Lead global telemarketing campaign to drive engagement in program.
- Produce weekly status report for the global team.
- Identify opportunities areas and provide recommendations.
- Connect regularly with regional CR heads to:
- Introduce new alumni ambassadors.
- Ensure smooth transition/collaboration.
- Liaise with Alumni Affairs department to ensure cooperation and avoid overlapping.
Drive Alumni to join Talent Solutions Talent Pool
- Increase number of alumni joining TS talent pool via targeted communication campaign.
- Ensure that all alumni use Hult resume template.
- Check with Talent Solutions team that alumni are added to the pool and send confirmation.
- Manage and report all request/comments from alumni on that matter.
Manage Talent Solutions Ambassador Program (TSAP)
- Monitor Job Orders from alumni via landing page and send confirmation email.
- Notify proper CR person in region about new opportunity.
- Support CR job owner with alumni push/follow-up to represent candidates.
- Monitor interviews and job offer from Alumni job orders.
- Reward alumni for job orders who converted to job offers.
- Lead, design and implement regional TSAP competition.
- Notify and send prizes to alumni.
Support Corporate Relations department internal and external communication
- Help set up an annual internal and external communication plan for department.
- Draft all students’ communication (incl. newsletter, brochure, emails).
- Support VP and deputy regarding internal communication (to all staff and leadership team).
- Lead update of Corporate Relations website section on hult.edu.
- Past experience in a communication role in a fast paced and changing organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, so as to be able to deal with a variety of cultures and stakeholders.
- Native English speaker is a must
- An Undergraduate degree qualification or equivalent preferably in Marketing/Communication/ Literature/English or other relevant.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude with excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, self-motivated and detail oriented
- A flexible attitude towards work – you are not, and do not wish to be a 9-5 person.
- Legally allowed to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship.
Start date: July 1st
Type of contract: Part-time or full time based on qualifications and candidate profile
Probation Period: 3 months
Please note that you must have the right to work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School’s mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world. Hult is affiliated with EF Education First.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.